Rules of House
Check-in is allowed from 11.30 a.m. until 22.00 p.m. unless otherwise agreed with the patrons. It is advisable to inform us in advance about the approximate time of arrival. The bed and breakfast DOES NOT HAVE a 24 hour reception but we will try to meet your needs.
Arrivals from 22.00 to 7.00 are subject to an extra charge of 20.00 € to be paid upon arrival.
On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed with the owners. However a free luggage deposit is available for guests.
CHILDREN AND INFANTS
When booking, it is essential to indicate the exact number of adults, children and infants by specifying their age.
Children younger than 4are allowed sleeping in their parents’ bed free of charge.
If more that 4 years old, they will be charged the full price and will not be allowed sleeping in their parents bed.
A baby cot for infants can be provided free of charge on request.
• Our guests are requested not to smoke in their rooms. They can do it on the balcony of the common area where chairs and ashtrays are available. We respect non-smokers who are bothered by the smell of smoke.
• We are located in an apartment building and it is good practice to avoid wearing shoes with heels at inappropriate times.
• Please pay attention to noises that might disturb the other guests in the house. Use TV, mobile phones, video calls or calls as you like but respecting the quietness of the B&B.
• Please pay also attention to the lift doors: both internal and external doors must be closed manually to prevent the lift from getting stuck on the floor. Elderly people live in the building and this will prevent them from having to walk up the stairs and those arriving with suitcases will be able to take the elevator up to our floor (3rd)
• We accept cats and small dogs as long as they are well-behaved and not left alone in the room. Other types of pets (e.g. rabbits, hamsters or birds) may be kept in the room as long as they are kept in their cages and do not disturb guests with noise or odours.
• A fridge is available for our guests’s use in the common area, but please leave some space for the other tenants of the house.
• Our beds are standard size. Double bed 160×190. Single bed 80×190. If you are particularly tall or very overweight please take this into consideration.
• Our building has an outdated lift that is not suitable for a wheelchair. The B&B is located on the 3rd floor and therefore we regret that we are unable to offer hospitality to people with severe walking problems that need to move in a wheelchair.